Booking regulations e-tickets
- Online tickets must be purchased before you board the train regardless of ticket type.
- The ticket is valid for one journey the entire chosen date and in any direction from the first departure from Stockholm 04.05 until last departure 01:05 from Arlanda.
- You must be able to present valid identification to verify your entitlement to youth discount.
- A journey is utilized when the travel date has passed, regardless of whether or not you completed the journey.
- A receipt will be e-mailed to you on completion of the purchase.
- Paper confirmation, booking numbers, receipts, etc., are not valid as tickets.
- You are travelling with Arlanda Express operated by A- Train AB, organisation no 556500-3745, Vasagatan 11, Box 130, SE-101 22 Stockholm
- A utilized journey cannot be rebooked.
- You can rebook up until the day prior to your booked journey.
- You can not change ticket type when you are rebooking
- Our campaign tickets “2 for 379, 3 for 479 and 4 for 579 SEK” tickets cannot be rebooked.
Journeys that are booked on www.arlandaexpress.com are refundable until the traveldate has passed. Discounted tickets 2 for 379 SEK, 3 for 479 SEK 579 SEK Tickets are non-refundable.
Please contact email@example.com for reimbursement
You may pay with either credit or debit cards. Adyen banking services manages all of our banking transactions. A- Train AB does not store any credit card numbers.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- By approving these travel terms and conditions, as a user you consent to A-Train AB processing your personal data (including name, personal identification number, address, phone number, purchasing/travel history and truncated credit card information) for the purposes set out below. A-Train AB (Arlanda Express) processes personal data in accordance with applicable legislation for the processing of personal data.
- A-Train AB processes your personal data to enable ticket purchasing and for any support and complaint handling.
- A-Train AB may also process your personal data for marketing and customer analyses, business management, business development, risk management and direct marketing of A-Train AB’s goods and services.
- Your personal data will be stored in A-Train AB’s computer system and in support and complaint handling your personal data may also appear in A-Train AB’s e-mail management system.
- Personal data may also be shared, periodically, with external parties (including, but not limited to, situations where A-Train AB has a legal obligation to do so) to fulfil the above purpose. In order to guarantee that your personal data is treated in a safe and secure manner, A-Train has entered into personal data processing agreements with each external party that processes personal data on behalf of A-Train AB.
- Personal data will be stored for as long as necessary to enable the above or until you withdraw your consent.
- You can at any time withdraw your consent, request to see the personal data registered about you, request that inaccurate information is corrected or that your personal data is erased. You can at any time state that you do not wish A-Train to use your personal data for marketing purposes. In such cases, the user must contact A-Train AB via the website of Arlanda Express www.arlandaexpress.se
- A-Train AB only uses secure payment methods, which means credit card information is truncated.
 The Personal Data Protection Act (1998:2004) and, after 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 as well as associated regulations and legislation.