Points of purchase
Buy tickets and travelcards at the following locations:
- Buy your ticket online and use your credit card as a ticket. You can rebook the tickets, however they are not refundable.
- The ticket office at tracks 1&2 at Stockholm Central Station: opening hours Sun-Fri from 4:20a.m. to 11 p.m; Sat from 4:20a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Arlanda Visitor Centre in Terminal 5 and in the information counters at Arlanda Airport terminal 2 and 4.
- Our ticket vending machines at Stockholm Central Station and Arlanda Airport terminal 2, 4, 5 (travelcards are not sold in the vending machines)
- Onboard (100SEK surcharge per ticket)
- From your travel agency
- Pressbyrån, Stockholm Central Station (the Northern hall)
- ICA To Go at Stockholm Central Station
Cash or the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Electron (not valid onboard)
- Eurocard/Master Card/First Card
- Föreningssparbankens Bankkort
- Maestro (not valid onboard)
Tickets purchased with credit cards cannot be refunded in cash.
Arlanda Express tickets are valid for one month from purchase if not otherwise stated on your ticket. Travlelcards are valid for five years from the first journey.
Student tickets are sold at our ticket office at Stockholm Central Station and at Swedavia at Arlanda Airport. The ticket is a valuable document.
The following hotels sell our tickets: