Flying? Remember to plan your trip with us so that you arrive in good time before departure.
- The travel time is 20 mins.
- Trains depart six times every hour during peak hours, and every fifteen minutes at other times. At 22.35 from Stockholm C and at 23.05 from Arlanda Airport the trains run every 30 minutes.
- The first stop from Stockholm Central Station is at Arlanda South (terminal 2, 3 and 4). The second and last stop is at Arlanda North (terminal 5). The travel time between Arlanda South & Arlanda North is only 1 min.
- All departures and arrivals are local Swedish time.
- Special timetable applies during holidays (Easter, weekend around Ascension Day, 6 June, Midsummer, Christmas and New Year).
- Download our timetable (pdf): Jan 7 - June 20.
Timetable easter (pdf): 19 - 22 April.
Note: April 19 – 22 between 09.20 & 19.50, trains run 1 minute earlier than regular timetable, every 30 minutes. Departures from Stockholm depart 09.19 instead of 09.20 and last change is 18.49 instead of 18.50.
Search departure from Stockholm/Arlanda and arrival time/departure time:
Timetable and fares directly to your cell phone: