Flying? Remember to plan your trip with us so that you arrive in good time before departure.
- The travel time is 18 mins.
- Trains depart six times every hour during peak hours, and every fifteen minutes at other times. At 22.35 from Stockholm C and at 23.05 from Arlanda Airport the trains run every 30 minutes.
- The first stop from Stockholm Central Station is at Arlanda South (terminal 2, 3 and 4). The second and last stop is at Arlanda North (terminal 5). The travel time between Arlanda South & Arlanda North is only 1 min.
- All departures and arrivals are local Swedish time.
- Special timetable applies during holidays (Easter, weekend around Ascension Day, 6 June, Midsummer, Christmas and New Year).
- Download our timetable (pdf): August 12 - December 14.
Track work 14 - 18 October
During the period 14 – 18 October some of our trains in Stockholm will depart from Platform 8 starting at 11.35 pm until the departure at 4:35 am.
Departures toward Arlanda: 11.35 pm, 12.05 am, 12.35 am, 4.20 am and 4.35 am.
Arrivals at Stockholm Central Station: 11.25 pm, 11.55 pm, 12.25 pm, 12.55 pm and 01.25 pm.
Search departure from Stockholm/Arlanda and arrival time/departure time: