Flying? Remember to plan your trip with us so that you arrive in good time before departure.
- The travel time is 20 mins.
- Trains depart six times every hour during peak hours, and every fifteen minutes at other times. At 22.35 from Stockholm C and at 23.05 from Arlanda Airport the trains run every 30 minutes.
- The first stop from Stockholm Central Station is at Arlanda South (terminal 2, 3 and 4). The second and last stop is at Arlanda North (terminal 5). The travel time between Arlanda South & Arlanda North is only 1 min.
- All departures and arrivals are local Swedish time.
- Special timetable applies during holidays (Easter, weekend around Ascension Day, 6 June, Midsummer, Christmas and New Year).
- Download our timetable (pdf): Aug 13 - Dec 8.
Temporary change of platform, 14 – 19 October 2018!
During this period, some of our trains in Stockholm will depart from Platform 8 starting at 11:35 p.m. until the departure at 4:35 a.m. This is due to track work.
Departures from Platform 8, toward Arlanda:11:35 p.m., 12:05 a.m., 12:35 a.m., 4:20 a.m. and 4:35 a.m.
Arrivals at Platform 8, Stockholm Central Station: 11:25 p.m., 11:55 p.m., 12:25 a.m., 12:55 a.m., 01:25 a.m
Search departure from Stockholm/Arlanda and arrival time/departure time:
Timetable and fares directly to your cell phone: